What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, payment information, and phone number.
How do we collect your information?
- Directly from you, such as when you make a purchase on our website, contact us with a question or complaint, create an account on our website, register for one of our loyalty programs, respond to a survey, participate in a contest or other promotion, apply for employment or sign-up to receive marketing communications.
- Cookies and automatic collection methods. When you visit our website or use one of our mobile applications, and when you open or click on emails we send you, we (and third parties we work with) may automatically collect information from your browser or device using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other similar technologies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Web beacons or pixel tags are small images which are embedded into our website or emails that provide us with information about your browser or device, or whether you open or click on the emails we send you. These technologies enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information.
- From our business partners and service providers, such as advertising companies and networks, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with.
- From social media platforms and networks, such as Facebook and Instagram. For example, we may obtain your information from a social media platform or network if you interact with us on social media or choose to login to our website using your social media credentials.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates regarding products and services provided by our company.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can do that by clicking unsubscribe in the email.
- Payment processing. The actual payment processing is done through Moneris; your credit card information is not collected or stored on our servers.
We also work with third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, and Facebook, to show you advertisements or measure the effectiveness of our advertisements. We may convert your email address, telephone number, or other information into a unique value and have these third-party platforms match this unique value with a user on their platform or with other data they may have. This matching enables us to deliver advertisements to you and others on these platforms. You also can request that we refrain from using your personal information in this way by contacting us through info@dermaKB.com to make the request.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, with whom we have a confidentiality agreement, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Do we offer links to other websites?
Our website or mobile applications may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your dermaKB.com purchase, you may return the unused portion, within 45 days of purchase, for a refund. Please note that unfortunately, shipping costs for returns are not refundable unless there was a shipping error or product damage.
Please follow these instructions in order to complete a successful return:
- Please email us at info@dermaKB.com with your order number, your reason for your return, as well as your phone number for fastest service. We will respond to your email throughout the week Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm CT.
- Once approved, you will be provided with the information required to make a return. Package the items to be returned or exchanged in the original packaging, if possible, and enclose your approval message. To ensure that your return remains eligible for a refund, please ensure the return package is postmarked within 45 days from the Purchase Date as indicated on the invoice.
Return shipments should be fully insured and sent to:
Kane Biotech – DermaKB Returns
c/o Western Drug Distribution Center Limited
1600 Inkster Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB. Canada
Note: Please send your return via an insured shipping method with tracking. We are not responsible for returned shipments that are lost in transit. Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Upon receipt of the returned products, please allow up to 30 days to process the return and credit your account. A credit should appear on your statement within 2 full billing cycles.
Shipping Errors and Damaged Items
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear; however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials, and the items inside and contact us immediately at info@dermaKB.com. Please provide the order number, your phone number, as well as photos of the damaged product if applicable.
Due to COVID-19, you may experience delays in shipping. Please note that dermaKB.com currently only ships to Canada and U.S. addresses, except for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
APO, FPO and P.O. Box Orders
Please note that dermaKB.com currently does not ship orders to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes.
DermaKB Canada* orders are shipped and delivered by Purolator on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped in 2 – 5 business days, depending on product availability. Standard shipping time frame is typically 5-7 business days. Shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times. Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day.
DermaKB U.S.* orders are shipped and delivered by UPS on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped in 2 – 5 business days, depending on product availability. Standard shipping time frame is typically 7-10 business days. Shipping to select rural or remote destinations may result in extended shipping times. Orders placed on Holidays or Weekend Days will be processed the following business day.
*Please expect a delay in processing time during Holiday time periods due to higher volume levels.
Shipments to Forwarding Companies
DermaKB Biofilm is not responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods delivered to a forwarding company. This means that DermaKB Biofilm is not responsible to provide a replacement or refund for any goods delivered to a forwarding company. If you choose to use a forwarding company, we recommend requesting the forwarder refuse any packages that arrive damaged. If a package is lost or damaged after being received by the freight forwarder, it is the responsibility of the freight forwarder.
|Purchase Amount||Shipping Method||Shipping Cost|
|Two or more products||Standard||Free**|
**No offer code required. Offer subject to change without notice. Applicable purchase amount does not include Shipping and Handling, Local and Sales Tax charges, or items noted as not eligible. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. Please note: We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offers and to modify or cancel promotions due to system error or unforeseen problems.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. If your order cannot be processed, an email notice will be sent to advise.
- We’re sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside Canada and the U.S. including: Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and U.S. Virgin Islands. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you wish to provide a physical address in the United States to which we can deliver, we can fulfill your order.